k.....seriously...see my friend Brit in the pic below...she threw me this amazing baby shower last week. Everyone kept commenting that they have never seen a shower so cute. She handmade all of the tags, favors, rain drops, and desserts. It was to die for!! And she also gave me a glamor makeover before hand, fake eyelashes and all. I love you Brit! Thanks for making me feel so beautiful and loved and thanks to everyone else who helped make the entire evening perfect.
Only 12 Days to go....in these pics!
So we decided to have the shower at my house,
so that everyone could come and see the nursury. It was perfect!






1 comment:
I love ya, but I don't think i would go through that much trouble for a shower, what a nice friend. That was unbelievable. You look amazing, I can't believe you are having a baby in 5 days. Chance is so cute, I love the boxing costume. Good Luck with the baby and delivery, can't wait!!!!!
Post a Comment