As you can tell by the little widget on the side....we are having another baby. We are so excited. I thought for sure it was a girl, but just found out it's another boy. We are thrilled for Chance to have a best little buddy to hang out with. Chandler is stoked about all the money this is going to save him and the fact that he will have two boys during his prime years that he can take on all sorts of adventures. It is so perfect. I have faith I will get my girl in the future, but for the time being I will enjoy being treated like a queen by all of my boys!
Our due date is November 4.
Our due date is November 4.






3 comments:
YEAH!!! You have been holding out girl! Congrats! What great news...so when are you going to be in Utah so I can see you?
So excited for you. You are following in my footsteps it is so fun to have 2 boys so fun to see Ashton and Ryan playing. Congrats!
Congrats!! I am glad you are having another boys. We know all about boys at our house cosidering we have THREE (hoping #4 is a girl)!!!! Boys are easy and fun. Enjoy just having one for a while ;)
Post a Comment