10.15.2008
KISSES and KIWIS
My Baby Business, "Kisses & Kiwis", is really starting to take off. I really enjoy having something to do on the side of being a mom. Currently, I specialize in making Burp Cloths, Baby Blankets, Flower Hats and Diaper Cakes. Check out my blog and if you would like to order something, let me know. xoxo








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Hi Katrina! Hopefully you'll remember who I am.. Bethany (Jorgensen is my maiden name) Guerisoli. My parents are good friends with Chandler's parents and we met you guys at that restaurant on the beach last October. Do you remember that? Brooke is just a week younger than Chance and they sat in their carseats while we ate? Anyways, my Mom is staying with Greg and Sherry right now and she told me about your little business and I ended up find this blog, too. It's so fun to see Chance all grown up. He is such a handsome little guy! Looks like you guys are doing well! Our blog is www.3bgs.blogspot.com. Take care!
Katrina- It was so fun to hear from you. Your little boys is darling. You look great too!! Where do you live in California? Cute blankets and burp rags. I'll have to remember you!! It will be fun to keep in touch!
Our blog is harris-family-fun.blogspot.com
Post a Comment