He's got the Frankenstein walk going on. He's taken 2 and 3 steps in the past, but today he finally decided to take off and hasn't stopped since. Now we're in trouble!
I read this somewhere and it sounded about right.
"You spend the first two years of their life
teaching them to walk and talk. Then you spend
the next sixteen telling them to sit down and shut up."
We had a fun day at the beach today. We fed the squirrels and before we knew it we had about 10 of them surrounding us. Chance just kept waving to them. He wasn't scared at all.






8 comments:
Cute blog, Katrina! I'm so glad you did one!
Chance is so cute!!!
Yeah! Welcome to the blog world. SO good to see you through pictures. We need to plan a reunion of some sorts in person with all the girls. Chance is getting so big. What a little stud.
Hey Katrina~
Oh my gosh! Your little guy is so adorable. Christian will be excited to see pics of Butch.
I linked you to our blog... our blog is gavinandshawna.blogspot.com.
So good to hear from you!
~Shawna
I love it! He is off and running, too cute. Thanks for the update.
We're so glad you started a blog! It's so fun to see cute little Chance. I can't believe how big he is! Time flies!
Too cute! What a darling little family! I'm so glad to see you are all doing well!!
Chance is so cute. They grow up way too fast, I can't believe Chance is already walking. So crazy!
Love ya, Renee
I'm so glad you have a blog! Yay!!! I can't believe how big Chance is now. Time goes by so fast. I miss you!
Post a Comment